How To Cancel Guzheng Extreme Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Guzheng Extreme and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Guzheng Extreme subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Guzheng Extreme subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Guzheng Extreme website
- Alternatives to Guzheng Extreme
Cancel Guzheng Extreme Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guzheng Extreme subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guzheng Extreme".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guzheng Extreme subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guzheng Extreme subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guzheng Extreme Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guzheng Extreme" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guzheng Extreme will now be canceled.
Cancel Guzheng Extreme Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guzheng Extreme via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guzheng Extreme. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guzheng Extreme
Cancel Guzheng Extreme Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guzheng Extreme via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Guzheng Extreme's Website
Another way of canceling Guzheng Extreme subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guzheng Extreme app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://sensornotes.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guzheng Extreme App
Virtual Guzheng to play with 650,000 song from music songbooks This Guzheng tutor is one of the best virtual guzheng for mobile & tablet. The app offers tons of songs with easy lessons, and we add new tabs every week! Don't waste more time, start playing now! Features: - Full string guzheng with 21 string - Play with 650,000+ song from music songbooks - Daily Challenge mode - Global Leaderboard - Multi-touch and swipe supported - Be able to record audio while playing - Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app