How To Cancel Household account book Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Household account book and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Household account book subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Household account book subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Household account book website
- Alternatives to Household account book
Cancel Household account book Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Household account book subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Household account book".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Household account book subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Household account book subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Household account book Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Household account book" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Household account book will now be canceled.
Cancel Household account book Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Household account book via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Household account book. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Household account book
Cancel Household account book Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Household account book via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Household account book's Website
Another way of canceling Household account book subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Household account book app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://united.jp and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Household account book App
Introducing a budget book app with cute illustrations! With this app, you can keep track of how much money you spend in a month, and even save money! As a bonus feature, the app includes a comic book! The longer you continue to use this app, the more you will be able to read this comic book. ----------------------------------------------------- ◆About the app ----------------------------------------------------- ・Keep track of how much you earn and how much you spend in one month ・A pie graph that shows what you spend your money on and what percent of your money you spend on each i...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app