How To Cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of LINE Camera - Photo editor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LINE Camera - Photo editor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your LINE Camera - Photo editor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LINE Camera website
- Alternatives to LINE Camera - Photo editor
Cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on LINE Camera - Photo editor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling LINE Camera - Photo editor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the LINE Camera - Photo editor store LINE Camera - Photo editorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "LINE Camera - Photo editor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LINE Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LINE Camera - Photo editor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LINE Camera - Photo editor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LINE Camera
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel LINE Camera - Photo editor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LINE Camera - Photo editor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LINE Camera - Photo editor's Website
An alternate way of canceling LINE Camera - Photo editor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the LINE Camera - Photo editor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://line.me/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About LINE Camera - Photo editor App
The smartphone camera app "LINE Camera" gives you everything you need to take and edit photos. Whether you're shooting selfies or professional photographs, the powerful editing tools featured in this app allow you to unleash your inner creativity. Produce quality collages, add adorable personal touches, and do much, much more with LINE Camera. Selfies: Snap a quick photo with your inner camera. Use the Live filter and Beauty feature to show the world the real you. Camera features: LINE Camera comes complete with a timer, flash, mirror mode, level, grid, and all the other features y...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app