How To Cancel Tide Chart FREE Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Tide Chart FREE and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Tide Chart FREE subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Tide Chart FREE subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Tide Chart FREE website
- Alternatives to Tide Chart FREE
Cancel Tide Chart FREE Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tide Chart FREE subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tide Chart FREE".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tide Chart FREE subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tide Chart FREE subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tide Chart FREE Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tide Chart FREE" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tide Chart FREE will now be canceled.
Cancel Tide Chart FREE Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tide Chart FREE via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tide Chart FREE. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tide Chart FREE
Cancel Tide Chart FREE Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tide Chart FREE via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Tide Chart FREE's Website
Another way of canceling Tide Chart FREE subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tide Chart FREE app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://app.hanitaro.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tide Chart FREE App
"Tide Chart FREE" is an application to display tidal information. I made for fun fishing. This program is not available for commercial purposes, and navigation. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app