How to Cancel Bakong
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Bakong subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Bakong subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Bakong Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bakong subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bakong".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bakong subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bakong subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bakong Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bakong" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bakong will now be canceled.
Cancel Bakong Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bakong via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bakong. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bakong
Cancel Bakong via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bakong via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bakong's Website
Another way of canceling Bakong subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bakong app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bakong.nbc.org.kh and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bakong App
Join Bakong, a Cambodian app, with all Cambodian users and register with a bank of your choice as your home bank. Experience effortless transactions with Bakong. Stop stressing about choosing the right payment app, having enough cash, standing in long lines at the bank, or locating retailers who accept your e-wallet. With Bakong you can make payment with any KHQR code. Simplify your life with Cambodia’s only integrated payment system. Enjoy the convenience of one-stop financial service App for e-wallets, mobile payments, online banking, and financial applications. Bakong lets you: · Send/Receive money easily, fast, and secure by phone number, account ID or using your own contact list as long as you can see Bakong logo. · Request money – Generate QR code which is an international standard KHQR for friends or family to send you money or become a merchant just by yourself. · Deposit to bank account – Cash in or out with any preferred banks or partners · Track transactions – View all your payment history details conveniently · Banking at your preference – Choose your favorite bank for all the support you will need. Getting started: To use the app, you’ll need the following · Mobile phone that can install and run applications from Play Store or App Store · Cambodian phone number · Cambodian ID card
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app