How To Cancel Barometer + pressure tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Barometer + pressure tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Barometer + pressure tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Barometer + pressure tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Barometer pressure tracker website
- Alternatives to Barometer + pressure tracker
Cancel Barometer + pressure tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Barometer + pressure tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Barometer + pressure tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Barometer + pressure tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Barometer + pressure tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Barometer + pressure tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Barometer + pressure tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Barometer pressure tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Barometer + pressure tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Barometer + pressure tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Barometer + pressure tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Barometer pressure tracker
Cancel Barometer + pressure tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Barometer + pressure tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Barometer + pressure tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Barometer + pressure tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Barometer + pressure tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Barometer + pressure tracker App
A simple utility for monitoring atmospheric/air pressure. The utility works only on phones with a pressure sensor. Сontains Ads. Barometer features: - Export to csv - Storm alarm - Pressure units: hPa, inHg, mmHg, psi - Simple circle widget - Android Wear support(no sync yet) tags: barometer, weather
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app