How To Cancel Planet App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Planet App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Planet App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Planet App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Planet App website
- Alternatives to Planet App
Cancel Planet App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Planet App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Planet App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Planet App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Planet App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Planet App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Planet App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Planet App will now be canceled.
Cancel Planet App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Planet App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Planet App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Planet App
Cancel Planet App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Planet App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Planet App's Website
Another way of canceling Planet App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Planet App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.planetsmartcity.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Planet App App
Planet App is a free app that integrates content and tools useful for improving the quality of life of those living in a smart city. Planet App is the best way to: - Receive alerts - Access useful information - Organize and participate in local activities - Consult news and helpful tips - Get in touch with groups already active in the area - Get informed about the opportunities related to collaborative and circular economies - Request help in case of an emergency - Access and use smart solutions There is only one possible future for the planet: an economically, ecologically, and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app