How To Cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Boating HD Marine & Lakes and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Boating HD Marine Lakes website
- Alternatives to Boating HD Marine & Lakes
Cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Boating HD Marine & Lakes".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Boating HD Marine & Lakes" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Boating HD Marine Lakes will now be canceled.
Cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Boating HD Marine & Lakes via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Boating HD Marine & Lakes. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Boating HD Marine Lakes
Cancel Boating HD Marine & Lakes Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Boating HD Marine & Lakes via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Boating HD Marine & Lakes's Website
Another way of canceling Boating HD Marine & Lakes subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Boating HD Marine & Lakes app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.navionics.com/apps/navionics-boating and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Boating HD Marine & Lakes App
Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters. > TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a trial for all our charts and features for a limited time. > SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1 YEAR subscription to: - Download chart layers for offline use (permanent). - Access daily updates, chart overlay and advanced features (renewable). Use the same subscription on smartphones and tablets. Simply log in with the same account in all your Boating apps. THE SUBSCRIP...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app