How To Cancel Friendly for Facebook Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Friendly for Facebook and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Friendly for Facebook subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Friendly for Facebook subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Friendly website
- Alternatives to Friendly for Facebook
Cancel Friendly for Facebook Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Friendly for Facebook subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Friendly for Facebook".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Friendly for Facebook subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Friendly for Facebook subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Friendly for Facebook Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Friendly for Facebook" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Friendly will now be canceled.
Cancel Friendly for Facebook Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Friendly for Facebook via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Friendly for Facebook. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Friendly
Cancel Friendly for Facebook Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Friendly for Facebook via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Friendly for Facebook's Website
Another way of canceling Friendly for Facebook subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Friendly for Facebook app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://friendly.io and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Friendly for Facebook App
Friendly is the most complete alternative to your favorite social network Over 17 million mobile downloads! Built as an extension of the light mobile website, it preserves your battery, storage and data, while giving you back control over your news feed. All in one app No need to download another app. You can chat and message your friends right within Friendly. Video Download Easily save your videos to share or watch them later. Works also with your photos. Regain Your Privacy Block advertising and sponsored Post. Use our PIN or Fingerprint Lock. Option for watching Stories an...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app