How to Cancel Dora
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Dora Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Dora Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Dora Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dora Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dora Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dora Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dora Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dora Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dora Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dora will now be canceled.
Cancel Dora Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dora Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dora Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dora
Cancel Dora via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dora Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Dora's Website
Another way of canceling Dora Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dora Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://bankdora.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dora Mobile Banking App
Dora offers a free Everyday Checking Account delivered in a bilingual mobile banking experience The Dora Everyday Account is provided by USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, d/b/a USALLIANCE Financial. Manage your finances with the intuitive Dora app. View your balance and recent transactions. Dora account holders receive a Visa® debit card. It can be used at retailers, online stores, and to get cash at over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Set up direct deposit and receive your paycheck up to 2 days early. Why wait until Friday to get paid? Instead, you can have your paycheck automatically deposited into your Dora account on Wednesday. Deposit checks in a snap, right from your smartphone. Deposit checks easily using your phone’s camera. Banking with Dora means banking with transparency. We do our best to keep fees to a minimum. In the rare occasion where a fee or check hold applies, we are sure to let you know upfront. Our goal is to be transparent and give you options to manage your money the way you want. Dora Financial is a service provider for USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union. All deposit accounts through USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, of the same ownership and/or vesting held at USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union are combined and insured under the same NCUA insurance. The Dora Visa® Debit Card is issued by USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Our inspiration is a co-o...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app