How To Cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PUB Gfx Tool Free website
- Alternatives to PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG
Cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PUB Gfx Tool Free will now be canceled.
Cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PUB Gfx Tool Free
Cancel PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG's Website
Another way of canceling PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://trilokiainc.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PUB Gfx Tool Free🔧 for PUBG App
🔧Safest GFX Tool on Google Play is now compatible with newer game update🔧 Featured on XDA Portal Any battle royal game player can customize Resolution, enable HDR graphics, unlock the FPS limit, and tweaks other options like Shadows, Textures quality, MSAA, with unique features like Simple Shaders, Potato graphics and much more. Please see screenshots for more info DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for PUBG mobile & it is not associated with Tencent & PUBG Corporation. “PUBG, PUBG mobile, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and all related logos are trademarks of PUBG Corp...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app