How To Cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets website
- Alternatives to ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets
Cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets will now be canceled.
Cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets
Cancel ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets's Website
Another way of canceling ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.moonsighting.org.uk and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ICOUK Hijri Calendar Widgets App
How to add ICOUK Hijri Widgets to Android Phone: https://youtu.be/2YRvwNZvAGQ The Islamic Crescents Observation for the UK (ICOUK) Hijri Calendar Widgets are based on verified Moon Sighting reports by the human eye (Muhaqaq Ruyat Al-Basari), which makes it a unique product of its kind. It will automatically synchronise the dates in the background on a regular basis with our database servers via the Internet but it will continue to work off-line when are is no internet connection. There are two Widgets provided, one for the Daily Hijri date (suitable for the Home Screen) and the other one for...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app