How to Cancel Tell Me When
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Tell Me When Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Tell Me When Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Tell Me When will now be canceled.
Cancel Tell Me When Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Tell Me When
Cancel Tell Me When via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Tell Me When's Website
Another way of canceling Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Tell Me When - Expiry Reminder App
Tell Me When is a FREE application for Android smartphones, which monitors and beautifully displays the days remaining until a beauty or makeup product expires. All cosmetics and skin care products have an expiration date, which means that many old containers hang around bathroom cupboards far longer than they should. Keeping track of expiration of all your beauty products is very crucial. However, it is a tedious task trying to remember all these dates. TELL ME WHEN makes it extremely simple to keep you updated and well-prepared for all your beauty products that need to be replaced. Features: • HOME: Quickly view all your Expiry date countdowns in one place • SORTING: Products sorted in ascending orders with nearest expiry date first • ADD all your Hair care products, Makeup, Beauty essentials and cosmetics to the reminder list. • CATEGORIES: 12 default categories - Body Wash, Cleanser, Cream, Deodorant, Eye Cream, Hair Care, Hair Removal, Lip Care, Lotion, Makeup, Moisturiser, Sunscreen • REMINDERS for all the products to ensure you don’t forget to dispose and replace expired products. We look forward to your feedback, so we can keep on building on a product that matters to you!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app