How To Cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of 2go Chat - Hang Out Now and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 2go Chat website
- Alternatives to 2go Chat - Hang Out Now
Cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "2go Chat - Hang Out Now".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "2go Chat - Hang Out Now" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 2go Chat will now be canceled.
Cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 2go Chat - Hang Out Now via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 2go Chat - Hang Out Now. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 2go Chat
Cancel 2go Chat - Hang Out Now Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 2go Chat - Hang Out Now via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 2go Chat - Hang Out Now's Website
Another way of canceling 2go Chat - Hang Out Now subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 2go Chat - Hang Out Now app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.2go.im and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 2go Chat - Hang Out Now App
2go allows you to hang out online and meet people with similar interests to you: - Create your own profile and upload profile pictures - Meet new people in chat rooms with similar interests to you - Participate in dating chat rooms and find someone special to date - Browse by language - Afrikaans, English and many African languages - Chat live securely with people who are online right now - Join different rooms and hang out online secure for a live and secure social experience - Spend time in rooms playing games securely in chat rooms - Simple online experience with no hoops to jump...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app