How To Cancel Howlr Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Howlr and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Howlr subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Howlr subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Howlr website
- Alternatives to Howlr
Cancel Howlr Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Howlr subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Howlr".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Howlr subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Howlr subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Howlr Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Howlr" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Howlr will now be canceled.
Cancel Howlr Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Howlr via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Howlr. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Howlr
Cancel Howlr Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Howlr via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Howlr's Website
Another way of canceling Howlr subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Howlr app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://howlr.im and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Howlr App
Match with furries around you and let them know what you're up to. A chat, a drink, cuddles, or more! No ads, no premium, never.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Banned for tos violation????
— by Katie on Sep 16 2021
My account got limited and I think it's because I liked and messaged too many people, how long will it be limited and is there anything you can do?
— by Marcus on Aug 21 2021
I have had the app for about 2 years now with no problem thus far. However I recently tried to log in and noticed all of my information for my profile was gone. There were no more pictures, no more bio, and no more likes/dislikes. I got frustrated and closed the app. Eight hours later, I open it back up to find that I have been banned for a tos violation. I'd love to get some insight into what is going on, and will work with you guys as much as I can to resolve the issue. Thanks!
— by Tylor Brooks on Aug 14 2021
when i try to talk to people on the app i get the following error message (unexpected error) and only that
— by Sunny07 on Aug 08 2021
I accidentally put 2004 instead of 2003 when I was born. It now has me permanently banned. Can I please talk to someone about this to get fixed?
— by Spencer Brown on May 16 2021
Hello, I have a problem since 1-2 months with my howlr account LordHugo02. Normally, the user profile appear first in the list of all other profiles but mine disappeared without reasons. In the settings I have checked everything to yes (show my city / like coutner / online status) and set my profile visibility to everywhere. I don't know if it's related but when I logged out and reconnected my account, I had a problem with the age of my telegram account which said that I wasn't major but I am, and just opened my Howlr profile anyway
— by LordHugo02 on Mar 23 2021
Bonjour, depuis quelques temps mon compte est devenu introuvable par moi et par n'importe qui d'autre. Mon profil est visible de partout, je n'y ait mit aucunes restrictions. Merci d'avance
— by LordHugo02 on Mar 21 2021
Was banned from Howlr for being “Underaged” while I was rebuilding my account. I am in my mid 20’s.
— by Joseph Ramirez on Mar 01 2021
Search for another app