How To Cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of iflix - Movies & TV Series and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iflix - Movies & TV Series subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your iflix - Movies & TV Series subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iflix website
- Alternatives to iflix - Movies & TV Series
Cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iflix - Movies & TV Series".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iflix - Movies & TV Series subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iflix - Movies & TV Series" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iflix will now be canceled.
Cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iflix - Movies & TV Series via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iflix - Movies & TV Series. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iflix
Cancel iflix - Movies & TV Series Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iflix - Movies & TV Series via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iflix - Movies & TV Series's Website
Another way of canceling iflix - Movies & TV Series subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iflix - Movies & TV Series app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.iflix.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iflix - Movies & TV Series App
A forever-free version of iflix that’s YOURS, and yours for life. Preview and play all you want - there’s hundreds of movies to discover (or start with our hand-picked recommendation from Movie of the Day!), tons of popular TV shows and enough local content to last a lifetime. Let's Play! - Watch on any device and stream on 2 at the same time - You can even Download & Watch Offline (for up to 30 days!) - English, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese & Sinhala subtitles available - FRESH ON THE FEED: Get first dibs on bite-sized videos, offers & more! - Dedicated kids sectio...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app