How To Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MyObservatory (我的天文台) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyObservatory 我的天文台 website
- Alternatives to MyObservatory (我的天文台)
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MyObservatory (我的天文台).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MyObservatory (我的天文台) store MyObservatory (我的天文台)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MyObservatory (我的天文台)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyObservatory 我的天文台 will now be canceled.
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyObservatory (我的天文台) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyObservatory (我的天文台). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyObservatory 我的天文台
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyObservatory (我的天文台) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyObservatory (我的天文台)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.hko.gov.hk/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MyObservatory (我的天文台) App
The “MyObservatory” is a highly popular weather mobile app providing personalized weather services. The app provides current weather including temperature, relative humidity, rainfall, wind direction and speed, as well as weather photograph collected from nearby weather stations at user's location, specified location, or selected weather stations. Weather photos and rainfall data will be updated at 5-minute and 15-minute intervals respectively. Other data will be updated in 10-minute interval and the update time will be displayed at the bottom of the front page. Points to note: 1. In t...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app