How To Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MyObservatory (我的天文台) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyObservatory 我的天文台 website
- Alternatives to MyObservatory (我的天文台)
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyObservatory (我的天文台)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyObservatory (我的天文台)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyObservatory 我的天文台 will now be canceled.
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyObservatory (我的天文台) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyObservatory (我的天文台). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyObservatory 我的天文台
Cancel MyObservatory (我的天文台) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyObservatory (我的天文台) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyObservatory (我的天文台)'s Website
Another way of canceling MyObservatory (我的天文台) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyObservatory (我的天文台) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.hko.gov.hk/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyObservatory (我的天文台) App
The “MyObservatory” is a highly popular weather mobile app providing personalized weather services. The app provides current weather including temperature, relative humidity, rainfall, wind direction and speed, as well as weather photograph collected from nearby weather stations at user's location, specified location, or selected weather stations. Weather photos and rainfall data will be updated at 5-minute and 15-minute intervals respectively. Other data will be updated in 10-minute interval and the update time will be displayed at the bottom of the front page. Points to note: 1. In t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app