How to Cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your GZDSP 4-8X Control subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your GZDSP 4-8X Control subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GZDSP 4-8X Control".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GZDSP 4-8X Control subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GZDSP 4-8X Control" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GZDSP 4-8X Control will now be canceled.
Cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GZDSP 4-8X Control via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GZDSP 4-8X Control. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GZDSP 4-8X Control
Cancel GZDSP 4-8X Control via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GZDSP 4-8X Control via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on GZDSP 4-8X Control's Website
Another way of canceling GZDSP 4-8X Control subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GZDSP 4-8X Control app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ground-zero-audio.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GZDSP 4-8X Control App
This app enables you to control and to adjust the setup of the GROUND ZERO GZDSP 4-8X signal processor when connected to the GROUND ZERO GZDSP BT-STICK streaming device. A detailed user manual can be downloaded from the GROUND ZERO web page: https://ground-zero-audio.com/ Requirements for using the app: Installed and powered signal processor unit GROUND ZERO GZDSP 4-8X with connected GROUND ZERO GZDSP BT-STICK streaming interface. Established wireless connection between your ANDROID mobile device and the GZDSP BT-STICK (check the devices´s owner´s manual for further information about creating a wireless connection). After adding the app to your ANDROID device and having connected the GZDSP BT-STICK in wireless mode, you´ll be able to control the main features of the GZDSP 4-8X: - Adjust the main volume - Mute/unmute the main volume - Select a preset (out of the 6 presets from the device´s memory) Furthermore, you will have access to the advanced settings of the GZDSP 4-8X signal processor: - Input/output selection and mixer - Highpass and lowpass crossover setting - Channel link configuration - Channel phase control - 10-band parametric equalizer adjustment - Time alignment setup in ms/cm/inches - Reset function - Save and load presets to/from the device´s memory
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app