How to Cancel Default choice fixer
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Default choice fixer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Default choice fixer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Default choice fixer will now be canceled.
Cancel Default choice fixer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Default choice fixer
Cancel Default choice fixer via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Default choice fixer's Website
Another way of canceling Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://ww.facebook.com/SmartLauncher and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Default choice fixer for Smart Launcher App
This app helps Smart Launcher to stay as the default launcher on devices that have the bad habit to reset the user choice. Please note, you don't need to install this app if Smart Launcher is already working fine on your device. Also, you won't be able to use app shortcuts if you use this app to force Smart Launcher as default launcher. If you have android >4.1 you probably don't need this app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app