How To Cancel MyBeeline App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MyBeeline App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyBeeline App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MyBeeline App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyBeeline App website
- Alternatives to MyBeeline App
Cancel MyBeeline App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyBeeline App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyBeeline App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyBeeline App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyBeeline App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyBeeline App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyBeeline App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyBeeline App will now be canceled.
Cancel MyBeeline App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyBeeline App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyBeeline App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyBeeline App
Cancel MyBeeline App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyBeeline App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyBeeline App's Website
Another way of canceling MyBeeline App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyBeeline App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.beeline.ge and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyBeeline App App
MyBeeline App is self-care tool, that gives you simple access to your personal information and allows you to manage all Beeline services. With Beeline Application it is possible to control: - Personal information. - Core Balance. - Activate any service/bundle or price plan. - Make payment with plastic card.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app