How To Cancel Piano Tiles 3 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Piano Tiles 3 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Piano Tiles 3 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Piano Tiles 3 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Piano Tiles 3 website
- Alternatives to Piano Tiles 3
Cancel Piano Tiles 3 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Piano Tiles 3 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Piano Tiles 3.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Piano Tiles 3 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Piano Tiles 3 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Piano Tiles 3 store Piano Tiles 3lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Piano Tiles 3 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Piano Tiles 3" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piano Tiles 3 will now be canceled.
Cancel Piano Tiles 3 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piano Tiles 3 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piano Tiles 3. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piano Tiles 3
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Piano Tiles 3 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piano Tiles 3 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Piano Tiles 3's Website
An alternate way of canceling Piano Tiles 3 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Piano Tiles 3 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.deveworker.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Piano Tiles 3 App
Play the most wonderful piano music on your Android device anytime, now! free! When you were young, did you have such a dream to become a great pianist, Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, etc. are all your idols. Little star, Canno, Jingle bells, Merry Christmas and more. Whether it's pop, folk songs, nursery rhymes, you can play for free here! Here you are a great pianist, everything is under your control. You can use "Piano Tiles 3" as your magic weapon, your magic weapon, you can control everything. As long as you tap gently, a wonderful piano song will float gently, stroking your face in...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app