How to Cancel 52 Weeks Challenge
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel 52 Weeks Challenge Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "52 Weeks Challenge - Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 52 Weeks Challenge Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "52 Weeks Challenge - Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 52 Weeks Challenge will now be canceled.
Cancel 52 Weeks Challenge Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 52 Weeks Challenge - Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 52 Weeks Challenge - Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 52 Weeks Challenge
Cancel 52 Weeks Challenge via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 52 Weeks Challenge - Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on 52 Weeks Challenge's Website
Another way of canceling 52 Weeks Challenge - Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 52 Weeks Challenge - Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://evknz.wordpress.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 52 Weeks Challenge - Free App
This app is based on the well known challenge that aims at saving money. The idea is simple and suitable for those who are not able to plan and save. Certainly, this is a great way to save money through the year. The challenge consists in saving a small amount of money per week. In the first week you save $1, on the next, $2, always adding the amount of the previous week. At the end of the challenge, after 52 weeks, which means a year, you will have $1,378 to help your Christmas shopping or with that vacation trip or whatever you`d want to do with your money. Following this simple rule, you can save money in a fun way. Do you think you can do that?
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app