How To Cancel Ma French Bank Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Ma French Bank and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ma French Bank subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Ma French Bank subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ma French Bank website
- Alternatives to Ma French Bank
Cancel Ma French Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Ma French Bank subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Ma French Bank.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Ma French Bank subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Ma French Bank subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Ma French Bank store Ma French Banklication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Ma French Bank Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Ma French Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ma French Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Ma French Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ma French Bank via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ma French Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ma French Bank
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Ma French Bank Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ma French Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ma French Bank's Website
An alternate way of canceling Ma French Bank subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Ma French Bank app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.mafrenchbank.fr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Ma French Bank App
Ma French Bank – La Banque 100% mobile ! Ma French Bank, c’est LA banque mobile tout-en-un : avec une carte Visa, une App pour tout piloter, 0 frais à l’étranger* et un max de services qui me facilitent la vie. J’ouvre mon compte en quelques minutes pour en profiter et c’est sans engagement ! Pour 2 euros par mois et sans engagement, j’ai droit à tout ça : • Un compte bancaire sans découvert, pour éviter les mauvaises surprises • Toutes mes opérations en temps réel ! • Une carte Visa sans frais à l'étranger pour voyager l’esprit léger* • Payer sans contact ou faire des virements pa...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app