How To Cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Kapten website
- Alternatives to Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing
Cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kapten will now be canceled.
Cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kapten
Cancel Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing's Website
Another way of canceling Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.kapten.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kapten - Fast & affordable ride-hailing App
Meet Kapten, the ride hailing app that cares about its users! Your benefits: an exclusive loyalty program, affordable fares fixed before ordering and a local and responsive customer service. Already more than 2 million loyal customers, and more than 20,000 drivers at your service! Available in Paris, Lyon, the French Riviera, and now London. "France’s alternative to Uber” - Financial Times “The French leader in ride-hailing” - BFM CORE FEATURES - Upfront pricing starting at £5 - Seamless payment in the app - Available 24/7 - 4 min average waiting time - Bookings - ideal for your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app