How To Cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Exodus Crypto Wallet and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Exodus Crypto Wallet subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Exodus Crypto Wallet subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Exodus Crypto Wallet website
- Alternatives to Exodus Crypto Wallet
Cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Exodus Crypto Wallet.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Exodus Crypto Wallet subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Exodus Crypto Wallet store Exodus Crypto Walletlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Exodus Crypto Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Exodus Crypto Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Exodus Crypto Wallet via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Exodus Crypto Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Exodus Crypto Wallet
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Exodus Crypto Wallet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Exodus Crypto Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Exodus Crypto Wallet's Website
An alternate way of canceling Exodus Crypto Wallet subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Exodus Crypto Wallet app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.exodus.io/mobile and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Exodus Crypto Wallet App
Exodus allows you to secure, manage, and exchange your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more from a beautiful, easy to use wallet that puts you in control of your wealth. Manage your wealth in a blockchain wallet that combines solid engineering and beautiful design in the form of live charts that update in real-time. Buy and sell one digital asset for another without having to go through centralized exchanges. Exchange cryptocurrencies in just a few taps from the comfort of your wallet while maintaining privacy and control – no signup needed and you control y...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app