How To Cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Air Traffic - flight tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Air Traffic - flight tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Air Traffic - flight tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Air Traffic website
- Alternatives to Air Traffic - flight tracker
Cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Air Traffic - flight tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Air Traffic - flight tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Air Traffic - flight tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Air Traffic will now be canceled.
Cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Air Traffic - flight tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Air Traffic - flight tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Air Traffic
Cancel Air Traffic - flight tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Air Traffic - flight tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Air Traffic - flight tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Air Traffic - flight tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Air Traffic - flight tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://flightapps.eu and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Air Traffic - flight tracker App
A flight tracker with plane photos : flight radar of live planes on a map. Responsive real-time display of planes on a map with flight status details. Display of planes with reel-time position updates. You can locate plane for a given flight, using the very responsive search engine. When selecting a plane you will see : - airline, - flight origin and destination airports, - departure and arrival time. - aircraft type, including photo - altitude, speed and heading - 3D pilot view animation And you can click for additional photos. You will appreciate the very responsivenes...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app