How To Cancel Airly Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Airly and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Airly subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Airly subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Airly website
- Alternatives to Airly
Cancel Airly Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Airly subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Airly".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Airly subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Airly subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Airly Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Airly" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Airly will now be canceled.
Cancel Airly Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Airly via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Airly. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Airly
Cancel Airly Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Airly via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Airly's Website
Another way of canceling Airly subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Airly app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://airly.eu and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Airly App
☞ Would you like to know when you can safely go for a walk and where? ☞ Would you like to be able to check when is best moment to go for a run or for a bike ride? ☞ When is a good moment to play with your kids outside? In Airly app there are more than 110 available air quality sensors located in Krakow and its suburbs. Smog is harmful and invisible enemy that causes breathing issues, problems of the cardiovascular system, skin irritation, and others. By implementation of the dense sensors network you can monitor the current air quality in your neighbourhood. These information allow to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app