How To Cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CaixaBank Pay website
- Alternatives to CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments
Cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CaixaBank Pay will now be canceled.
Cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CaixaBank Pay
Cancel CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments's Website
Another way of canceling CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.lacaixa.es/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CaixaBank Pay: Mobile Payments App
With the new CaixaBank Pay app for Android, you'll be able to conveniently pay for your shopping by using your mobile phone quickly, easily and 100% safely in any retailer which accepts NFC contactless payments. And, as if that wasn't enough, CaixaBank Pay's latest update allows you to manage all of your CaixaBank cards (debit and credit), keep track of all your transactions and transfer/request money to other individuals through Bizum and with just one click. What you'll need to start shopping with your mobile: - Your mobile: an Android smartphone, version 4.4 or later, with contactless...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app