How To Cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Badi website
- Alternatives to Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms
Cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms store Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Roomslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Badi will now be canceled.
Cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Badi
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms's Website
An alternate way of canceling Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.badi.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Badi – Find Roommates & Rent Rooms App
Desperately seeking a new roommate? Have a room to rent? Badi makes it easy to find compatible flatmates or rent out your spare room. The app comes with advanced features to ensure a great user experience. Badi is simple and fast: list a room, find a room! Badi allows potential roommates to match and get in touch directly through the Inbox. It is the most direct and simplest way to rent and find a room in major cities including New York, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Madrid, Paris and more. The “Request to book” feature ensures hassle-free transactions. Badi will hold the deposit money for...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app