How to Cancel EMGuidance
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel EMGuidance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "EMGuidance - Medicines Info".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EMGuidance Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "EMGuidance - Medicines Info" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to EMGuidance will now be canceled.
Cancel EMGuidance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to EMGuidance - Medicines Info via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see EMGuidance - Medicines Info. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from EMGuidance
Cancel EMGuidance via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting EMGuidance - Medicines Info via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on EMGuidance's Website
Another way of canceling EMGuidance - Medicines Info subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the EMGuidance - Medicines Info app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://emguidance.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About EMGuidance - Medicines Info App
EMGuidance is the most trusted, comprehensive and relevant FREE medicines and guideline resource for medical professionals, providing up-to-date information to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. EMGuidance offers a wide array of content and tools in partnership with global and local pharmaceutical manufacturers, national departments of health and medical societies. We provide over 1800+ interactive drug monographs which include active ingredients as well as pharma drug products for all your prescribing needs. Support patients with our digital tools such as reimbursement forms to medical schemes and patient education leaflets to share. Our learn area provides you access to free accredited CPDs and learn content to keep up to date with the latest medicines and clinical information. WHAT EMGUIDANCE CAN DO FOR YOU: The must-have clinical digital aid for South African medical professionals, providing comprehensive access to local, up-to-date medicines and guidelines information, to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. FEATURES: - Medicines information: The medicines section consists of locally relevant & fully referenced monographs. - Medicine Cost Directory - Poisons Information - Interaction checker: Check for potentially harmful interactions.- Detailed, locally authored clinical guidelines (formatted for quick, mobile reference) - Advanced medicine and guideline search function - Clinical guidelines: Locally relevant clinical guid...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app