How to Cancel Elberfelder Bible
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Elberfelder Bible subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Elberfelder Bible subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Elberfelder Bible Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Elberfelder Bible subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Elberfelder Bible".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Elberfelder Bible subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Elberfelder Bible subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Elberfelder Bible Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Elberfelder Bible" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Elberfelder Bible will now be canceled.
Cancel Elberfelder Bible Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Elberfelder Bible via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Elberfelder Bible. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Elberfelder Bible
Cancel Elberfelder Bible via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Elberfelder Bible via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Elberfelder Bible's Website
Another way of canceling Elberfelder Bible subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Elberfelder Bible app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.xn--bblia-zsa.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Elberfelder Bible App
Download the most valuable resource for readers, students, and teachers of God’s Word: one of the most important Bibles in the German language: Elberfelder Bibel. Read and hear the Holy Scriptures, this is an audio version of the Study Bible. Besides the audio ability, you can use the app without being connected to the Internet. Download now and access the Bible offline! The New Testament of this Bible has first appeared in 1855, Psalms in 1859 and the Old Testament in 1871. The translators, John Nelson Darby, Carl Brockhaus and Julius Anton von Poseck created from September 1854 to March 1855 the Elberfelder translation of the Bible. The distinctive feature of this translation is the literality and fidelity to the original texts. Darby wrote: our purpose is to provide a translation as accurate as possible to the simple reader who does not have studies." Features include: - Free downloading - The complete Elberfelder Bibel - Offline use - Bookmark and save verses - Keep your favorite verses in a list - Add notes - Send verses by e-mail or SMS - Share them on Facebook or Twitter - Change the font size - Set up night mode to adjust the color of the screen and protect your eyesight - Fast keyword research Now open your Bible and choose the chapter you want to read: The Old Testament is composed of 39 books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 C...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app