How To Cancel Mi Ticket Wallet Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Mi Ticket Wallet and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mi Ticket Wallet subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Mi Ticket Wallet subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mi Ticket Wallet website
- Alternatives to Mi Ticket Wallet
Cancel Mi Ticket Wallet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Mi Ticket Wallet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Mi Ticket Wallet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Mi Ticket Wallet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Mi Ticket Wallet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Mi Ticket Wallet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Mi Ticket Wallet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mi Ticket Wallet will now be canceled.
Cancel Mi Ticket Wallet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mi Ticket Wallet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mi Ticket Wallet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mi Ticket Wallet
Cancel Mi Ticket Wallet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mi Ticket Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mi Ticket Wallet's Website
Another way of canceling Mi Ticket Wallet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Mi Ticket Wallet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.miticketwallet.mx and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Mi Ticket Wallet App
Presentamos la evolución de Edenred MX Mi Ticket Wallet Mejoramos tu experiencia en la plataforma digital donde podrás fácilmente consultar tu saldo, movimientos, promociones, y muchas más funciones para todas tus tarjetas Ticket y EcoVale (By Edenred). Regístrate hoy mismo y comienza a disfrutar tus beneficios.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app