How to Cancel My Movies 3 Pro
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel My Movies 3 Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Movies 3 Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Movies 3 Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel My Movies 3 Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Movies 3 Pro
Cancel My Movies 3 Pro via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My Movies 3 Pro 's Website
Another way of canceling My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mymovies.dk/products/android2.aspx and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Movies 3 Pro - Movie & TV Collection Library App
Important! The application is not for downloading or watching content. My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages. Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for Android, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on [email protected] if you are in need of help. Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 950,000 titles on DVD and Blu-ray, supplemented by a large catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere. You can evaluate the full application, by downloading My Movies Free 2, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles, and only 10 items in release and trailer lists. You can use the application as a standalone product on your Android device, or use it as a companion to our other software packages. The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collecti...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app