How to Cancel Oportun
Learn how to cancel Oportun - formerly Digit subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Oportun Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Oportun - formerly Digit".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Oportun" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Oportun Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Oportun - formerly Digit" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Oportun will now be canceled.
Cancel Oportun Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Oportun - formerly Digit" or "Hello Digit, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Oportun
Cancel Oportun via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Oportun's Website
- Visit their website - https://digit.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Oportun - formerly Digit App
Oportun is the savvier way to meet your money goals. You can save without thinking about it, spend and budget smarter, invest at your own pace, and manage your Oportun loan in one place. For our credit card holders, soon you’ll come here to manage your credit card too. Our app guides your money toward your goals in a way that takes your spending habits, income, money goals, expenses, and overall financial situation into account. It's an effortless tool to help you save, borrow, invest, and track your finances. Members typically save thousands of dollars a year* without feeling it. SAVE EFFORTLESSLY Our app learns your spending habits and saves amounts you won’t feel, but add up fast. You can add an unlimited amount of savings goals and little by little, we will help you reach them all without impacting your other finances. Our app also serves as a progress tracker for your savings goals. BORROW WHEN YOU NEED TO You’re more than a credit score and we take that into account. Our loans are designed to help you build your credit, so you can apply without a credit history**. Once approved, you can manage your loan alongside our other effortless financial tools. If you already have a loan through Oportun, you can use the app to manage it too. MAKE BUDGETING A BREEZE A big part of financial health is staying out of debt and planning ahead. Oportun calculates smarter amounts to slowly budget into a dedicated Bills account, so you’re in a good place when it’s time to pay your bills. What’s left stays in your Spending account and can be used however you want. Budgeting and tracking your finances can be effortless. DIRECT VISA® DEBIT CARD The Direct Visa Debit Card is the perfect addition to your wallet. It only pulls money from your Spending account, so you don’t have to worry about your budget. INVESTING THAT WORKS FOR YOU Start investing with the Oportun app. It knows your spending habits, bills, bank balance, and saving goals. Then it uses those details to find smarter amounts to invest that won’t take away from your expenses or anything else you’re budgeting for. HOW IT WORKS 1. Link your bank account so our app can learn your spending habits and expenses. 2. Set up as many savings goals as you like. 3. We’ll get to work with small transfers saved often. PUT OPORTUN TO WORK Get started with 6 free months of saving, budgeting, banking and investing. After that, you can enjoy effortless money management for just $5/month. Cancel your subscription anytime. Plus, the Oportun app is free for members to use for the purpose of monitoring and paying their loan. Our app is currently available in English, with Spanish coming soon. - - - - - - - Oportun is not a bank. Oportun offers the deposit account (Direct℠) via its bank partner Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC. Oportun also offers personal loans in certain states through its partner Pathward, N.A., and credit cards through its partner WebBank, N.A., and those products are subject to credit approval. Direct Visa® Debit card is issued by Pathward, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Investment advisory services provided by Digit Advisors, LLC, SEC-registered investment advisor. Brokerage services provided by DriveWealth LLC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA/SIPC. Investment accounts are: (i) not insured by FDIC; (ii) not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Digit or another depository institution; (iii) subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. *Based on average saves of all paying app members in the prior 12 months. **While a prior credit history is not required to qualify, credit reports will be requested and considered for all applicants.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app