How To Cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of #Dating – Free mobile dating app and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Dating website
- Alternatives to #Dating – Free mobile dating app
Cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on #Dating – Free mobile dating app.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the #Dating – Free mobile dating app store #Dating – Free mobile dating application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "#Dating – Free mobile dating app" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dating will now be canceled.
Cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to #Dating – Free mobile dating app via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see #Dating – Free mobile dating app. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dating
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel #Dating – Free mobile dating app Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting #Dating – Free mobile dating app via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on #Dating – Free mobile dating app's Website
An alternate way of canceling #Dating – Free mobile dating app subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the #Dating – Free mobile dating app app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About #Dating – Free mobile dating app App
Welcome to #Dating (pronounced 'Hashtag Dating'), where you have the freedom to date your way. Match, chat, flirt and connect with local singles in California, Texas, New York and more! Are you ready to change the rules? Gone are the days of pointlessly swiping through boring profiles and meeting up with people you have nothing in common with. On #Dating, hashtags immediately reveal shared interests and desires so you can easily meet like-minded people online, make friends, find casual fun or even fall in love. Transform the way you explore your interests and have fun! How it...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app