How To Cancel Weather & Radar USA Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Weather & Radar USA and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Weather & Radar USA subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Weather & Radar USA subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Weather Radar USA website
- Alternatives to Weather & Radar USA
Cancel Weather & Radar USA Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Weather & Radar USA subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Weather & Radar USA".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Weather & Radar USA subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Weather & Radar USA subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Weather & Radar USA Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Weather & Radar USA" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Weather Radar USA will now be canceled.
Cancel Weather & Radar USA Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Weather & Radar USA via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Weather & Radar USA. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Weather Radar USA
Cancel Weather & Radar USA Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Weather & Radar USA via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Weather & Radar USA's Website
Another way of canceling Weather & Radar USA subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Weather & Radar USA app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://weatherandradar.com/apps and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Weather & Radar USA App
Key Features of Weather & Radar USA: • Hourly and daily weather forecasts • Accurate weather map with high-resolution satellite • Interactive severe storm tracker • Local temperatures, wind speed and UV index • Beach weather, wave conditions and sea temperatures • Weather Widget 🌞 Weather App Be ready for all weather conditions this spring with Weather & Radar’s free app! Always know when the sun will be out, if a severe storm is developing or whether a hurricane may be heading your way. The weather app will accurately display current and future weather conditions for your exact...
Reported Cancelation Issues
What does the “h” stand for on the weekly screen next to the sun ?
— by Jeffrey Davis on Oct 19 2020
Search for another app