How To Cancel Offi - Journey Planner Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Offi - Journey Planner and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Offi - Journey Planner subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Offi - Journey Planner subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Offi website
- Alternatives to Offi - Journey Planner
Cancel Offi - Journey Planner Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Offi - Journey Planner subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Offi - Journey Planner".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Offi - Journey Planner subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Offi - Journey Planner subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Offi - Journey Planner Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Offi - Journey Planner" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Offi will now be canceled.
Cancel Offi - Journey Planner Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Offi - Journey Planner via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Offi - Journey Planner. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Offi
Cancel Offi - Journey Planner Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Offi - Journey Planner via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Offi - Journey Planner's Website
Another way of canceling Offi - Journey Planner subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Offi - Journey Planner app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://oeffi.schildbach.de and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Offi - Journey Planner App
All-in-one app for public transit 🚍 trip planner (door to door), ⏱️ live departure times (including delays), 📌 nearby stations (also on a map) and 🗺️ interactive network plans. Offi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transit authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transit authority has included them with the data. The app has no advertisements and doesn't track you! Offi will use your private data only for providing the requested information and not for other means. The app is open source, free software and is...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app