How to Cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Miles & More Credit Card-App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Miles & More Credit Card-App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Miles & More Credit Card-App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Miles & More Credit Card-App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Miles & More Credit Card-App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Miles & More Credit Card-App will now be canceled.
Cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Miles & More Credit Card-App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Miles & More Credit Card-App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Miles & More Credit Card-App
Cancel Miles & More Credit Card-App via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Miles & More Credit Card-App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Miles & More Credit Card-App's Website
Another way of canceling Miles & More Credit Card-App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Miles & More Credit Card-App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.miles-and-more-kreditkarte.com/service/kontakt/online-kartenkonto.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Miles & More Credit Card-App App
Mobile banking is now faster and more convenient than ever before. The new app gives you a real-time banking experience with maximum security. These benefits await you: • Clear, intuitive design and improved performance • Real-time banking experience thanks to push notifications for every transaction and real-time transaction display • Summary of your daily balance and available limit • Credit card statements for the last 12 months • Easy modification of your Card Control settings for improved security and transparency when paying • Mastercard® Identity Check™ process to confirm your online payments securely and conveniently via the app • Convenient login via biometrics To guarantee optimal performance and the latest security standards at all times, we recommend activating automatic updates in the app. You will then also benefit immediately from new features and improvements.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app