How To Cancel DB Streckenagent Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of DB Streckenagent and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DB Streckenagent subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your DB Streckenagent subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DB Streckenagent website
- Alternatives to DB Streckenagent
Cancel DB Streckenagent Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DB Streckenagent subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DB Streckenagent".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DB Streckenagent subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DB Streckenagent subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DB Streckenagent Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DB Streckenagent" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DB Streckenagent will now be canceled.
Cancel DB Streckenagent Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DB Streckenagent via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DB Streckenagent. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DB Streckenagent
Cancel DB Streckenagent Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DB Streckenagent via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DB Streckenagent's Website
Another way of canceling DB Streckenagent subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DB Streckenagent app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bahn.de/regional/view/regionen/rhldpfalz/spezial1/05_dialog.shtml and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DB Streckenagent App
Up-to-date, proactive and transparent: With the DB Streckenagent App you will be informed individually about the current situation and possible alternatives via push message in the event of a fault. Particularly suitable for commuters in local traffic. Monitoring multiple connections (commuter alarm) In the connection overview, you can activate commuter alarms for connections within a period of up to 2 hours. This allows you to monitor several connections. Monitoring individual connections (connection alarm) In the connection details you can set up and activate a connection alarm for...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app