How To Cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BVG Fahrinfo Berlin and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BVG Fahrinfo Berlin website
- Alternatives to BVG Fahrinfo Berlin
Cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BVG Fahrinfo Berlin".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BVG Fahrinfo Berlin" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BVG Fahrinfo Berlin will now be canceled.
Cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BVG Fahrinfo Berlin via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BVG Fahrinfo Berlin. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BVG Fahrinfo Berlin
Cancel BVG Fahrinfo Berlin Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BVG Fahrinfo Berlin via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BVG Fahrinfo Berlin's Website
Another way of canceling BVG Fahrinfo Berlin subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BVG Fahrinfo Berlin app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.BVG.de and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BVG Fahrinfo Berlin App
Are you lost in Berlin? We can help you! With the BVG-Fahrinfo app you can customize your city tour through Berlin: Stopover at the Berlin Cathedral? No problem – and the appropriate ticket is available directly within the app. Route planner and ticket machine in one app for Berlin Always on the best route with BVG timetable information! Our app plans your travels for all means of transport within the VBB (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg) with U- and S-Bahn, tram, bus and ferry as well as regional train. You can buy the appropriate ticket directly in the app. Individual timetable i...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app