How To Cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Best Brokers: Stock Simulator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Best Brokers website
- Alternatives to Best Brokers: Stock Simulator
Cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Best Brokers: Stock Simulator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Best Brokers: Stock Simulator store Best Brokers: Stock Simulatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Best Brokers: Stock Simulator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Best Brokers will now be canceled.
Cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Best Brokers: Stock Simulator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Best Brokers: Stock Simulator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Best Brokers
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Best Brokers: Stock Simulator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Best Brokers: Stock Simulator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Best Brokers: Stock Simulator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Best Brokers: Stock Simulator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Best Brokers: Stock Simulator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.bestbrokers.de and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Best Brokers: Stock Simulator App
Best Brokers is a realtime stock exchange game focusing on fun. Enhance your knowledge of the stock market or test new trading strategies without any risk of losing real money. Powerful tools like order limits and stops are helping you to get the best broker. Connect with other users and friends and exchange insider information. Best Brokers is the only stock exchange game with over 50,000 realtime stocks, updating every minute. PORTFOLIO: You start with 25k. Here you can see your own stocks and open orders. Weekly and monthly charts as well as order history is right there. STOCK M...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app