How to Cancel Beethoven
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Beethoven: Follow the Music subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Beethoven: Follow the Music subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Beethoven Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beethoven: Follow the Music subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beethoven: Follow the Music".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beethoven: Follow the Music subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beethoven: Follow the Music subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beethoven Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beethoven: Follow the Music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beethoven will now be canceled.
Cancel Beethoven Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beethoven: Follow the Music via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beethoven: Follow the Music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beethoven
Cancel Beethoven via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beethoven: Follow the Music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Beethoven's Website
Another way of canceling Beethoven: Follow the Music subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beethoven: Follow the Music app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www1.wdr.de/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beethoven: Follow the Music App
Help Beethoven compose by tracing his inspiration through his masterpieces! With the augmented reality game “Beethoven: Follow the Music”, you can enter the realm of Beethoven, listening to and playing a musical piece – in fact, you’ll be surrounded by it! Follow the orb of inspiration that is synced with the rhythm of the music while moving your hand around. The visuals of the game and the movements match every single sound, letting you enjoy the music not only with your ears, but with all of your senses. Just like Beethoven did! You play each piece of music in a unique environment – for example, “Moonlight Sonata” takes place at a lake and “For Elise” transports you into a garden! There’s also a secret to uncover in each of the worlds – find the hidden music box to unlock additional information and a link to the full piece of music! "Beethoven: Follow the Music" is an Augmented Reality (AR) rhythm game created in honor of Beethoven's 250th birthday.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app