How To Cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ba website
- Alternatives to Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding
Cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Cancel Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding's Website
Another way of canceling Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://babycaretracker.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Baby Care Tracker - Breastfeeding App
STOP OVERLOADING YOUR MIND AND LET PARENTING BE JUST FUN Baby Care Tracker is very simple, intuitive and useful application for moms that need to track breast or bottle feeding, pumping, diaper changes and others easily. All such data may show you or pediatrician how your child is benefiting or alert if something is not going well. ALL FEATURES ARE FOR FREE! NO HIDDEN FEES! ★ plenty of event types: breast feeding, bottle feeding, drinking, pumping, diaper changes, potty visits, sleeping, eating, health events, misc activities, growth, simple note. ★ reminders: one-time or repeating...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app