How To Cancel Můj vlak Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Můj vlak and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Můj vlak subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Můj vlak subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Můj vlak website
- Alternatives to Můj vlak
Cancel Můj vlak Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Můj vlak subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Můj vlak".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Můj vlak subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Můj vlak subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Můj vlak Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Můj vlak" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Můj vlak will now be canceled.
Cancel Můj vlak Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Můj vlak via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Můj vlak. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Můj vlak
Cancel Můj vlak Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Můj vlak via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Můj vlak's Website
Another way of canceling Můj vlak subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Můj vlak app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cd.cz/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Můj vlak App
Mobile application for travelling on ČD trains - Search for a train connection - Purchase inland tickets, reservations and additional ČD services - On-board portal – information about the journey, current position and train delay - Overview of closures, extraordinary events and changes on the train’s route - Services on the train (train composition, train accessibility, etc.) - Services at the station (train departures, opening hours, station location, station accessibility, etc.) - Electronic ticket manager Support: - Push notifications (before the journey, while transf...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app