How To Cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Drum Pad website
- Alternatives to Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine
Cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine store Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machinelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Drum Pad will now be canceled.
Cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Drum Pad
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine's Website
An alternate way of canceling Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www2.words-mobile.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Drum Pad – Free Beat Maker Machine App
Drum Pad lets you experience the true beats music mixer! Make music and create beats on your own mobile devices in the #1 DJ app now! Perform cool beats, mix loops, make your own performance, and become an epic DJ. Drum Pad is a free, fun, user-friendly super pads app. This app will teach you all the secrets to create your own music on the go and play tracks from all genres. Use the launchpads for creating five-star music sets or mixtapes now! This music maker has tons of DJ kits available: - EDM - Trap - Dubstep - Rap - Hip Hop - Pop - House - Drum-n-Bass - Electro Drum Pad...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app