How to Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance
Learn how to cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Zuricate Video Surveillance".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Zuricate Video Surveillance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Zuricate Video Surveillance" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Zuricate Video Surveillance will now be canceled.
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Zuricate Video Surveillance" or "Zuricate Systems AS" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Zuricate Video Surveillance
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Zuricate Video Surveillance's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.zuricate.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Zuricate Video Surveillance App
See what you care about, anywhere, anytime, for free by turning your Android devices into a video surveillance system. The ONLY video solution with FREE HD for UNLIMITED CAMERAS! NO subscription fee for HD NO software purchase for HD NO annoying ads Get started immediately with zero setup and no extra hardware needed - turn your spare smartphone or tablet into a security camera, pet cam, baby monitor, or senior care cam! YOU GET: - live video streaming from anywhere - motion and sound detection with instant alerts - free storage for recordings with optional cloud backup - talk back with two-way audio - 360 coverage with both lenses - pan, tilt, and zoom - share camera with friends & family - view up to four cameras simultaneously Security made simple: Unlike expensive, legacy cctv cameras there is no setup required. The camera device is wireless and you don't need a SIM if you are connected to WiFi. The camera device has battery backup and only needs to be connected to a charger for long term operation. In areas with no WiFi the camera device can use 3G/4G. You are free to extend your system with as many camera devices as needed. Privacy: Media between the viewer and camera is end-to-end encrypted and signalling is encrypted with TLS using certificate pinning. Recordings are stored locally on the camera device, with optional cloud recording. Your credentials are not accessed by the service and two-factor authentication is supported when using Google or Facebook sign in. With two-factor authentication you can revoke access to the system for any device. You can protect the camera by locking the screen. For extra security, pair the viewer with the camera using Android Beam. Features: - live streaming - on-demand streaming of recordings - motion and sound activated recording and alerts - motion detection zones to avoid false alerts - two-way audio - share camera with invited users - local storage - the recordings are store on the camera devices - cloud storage - optional backup to Google Drive - multiple viewers can stream from a camera simultaneously - viewer can display up to four cameras simultaneously - camera status alerts: battery level, charging state, connectivity - label recordings with camera name - label recordings with date and time - remote control of camera pan, tilt, zoom, flash, and focus - remote control of front and rear camera switch - remote control of maximum motion activated recording length - remote control of video recording quality - configurable bitrate when transmitting over a mobile network - configurable alert frequency - camera overheat protection - suspends above temperature threshold - turn off and lock the camera screen for protection and low power mode - multiple authentication options - Android Beam, password, Google or Facebook sign in - runs over WiFi/3G/4G - optional face detection - only motion activation when faces are detected - optional proximity detection - automatically disable/enable detection when you are home/away - optional low-light mode - turns on sound detection automatically only when it is dark - optional auto camera flash - turns on automatically when it is dark - optional wireless thermometer and hygrometer from BlueMaestro Performance: - up to 1080p30 video (HD video) - up to 48kHz audio - recording capacity is limited by the camera device's flash size - negligible network load when the viewer is not connected to a camera You need at least two smartphones or tablets. One for the video monitor and one for the security camera. The devices are paired when you sign in with the same method and credentials on all devices.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app