How To Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Zuricate Video Surveillance and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Zuricate Video Surveillance subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Zuricate Video Surveillance subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Zuricate Video Surveillance website
- Alternatives to Zuricate Video Surveillance
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Zuricate Video Surveillance.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Zuricate Video Surveillance subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Zuricate Video Surveillance store Zuricate Video Surveillancelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Zuricate Video Surveillance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Zuricate Video Surveillance will now be canceled.
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Zuricate Video Surveillance via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Zuricate Video Surveillance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Zuricate Video Surveillance
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Zuricate Video Surveillance Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Zuricate Video Surveillance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Zuricate Video Surveillance's Website
An alternate way of canceling Zuricate Video Surveillance subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Zuricate Video Surveillance app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.zuricate.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Zuricate Video Surveillance App
See what you care about, anywhere, anytime, for free by turning your Android devices into a video surveillance system. The ONLY video solution with FREE HD for UNLIMITED CAMERAS! NO subscription fee for HD NO software purchase for HD NO annoying ads Get started immediately with zero setup and no extra hardware needed - turn your spare smartphone or tablet into a security camera, pet cam, baby monitor, or senior care cam! YOU GET: - live video streaming from anywhere - motion and sound detection with instant alerts - free storage for recordings with optional cloud backup - talk...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app