How To Cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Zum website
- Alternatives to Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder
Cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder store Zumper - Apartment Rental Finderlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Zum will now be canceled.
Cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Zum
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder's Website
An alternate way of canceling Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.zumper.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Zumper - Apartment Rental Finder App
Zumper makes renting an apartment or house easy! Find and instantly apply to rent your dream house, apartment, or condo across the United States and Canada. You’ll find great rental listings in cities from San Francisco to New York, Boston, Chicago, and LA in the US, and Toronto, Vancouver, and Québec in Canada. Our apartment finder makes sure you see apartments for rent on Zumper before they appear anywhere else! Search over 1 million apartments, houses, and condos each month: Renting a house, apartment, or condo should be easy! Browse our apartment finder’s interactive map by city, neighb...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app