How to Cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection will now be canceled.
Cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection
Cancel Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection's Website
Another way of canceling Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection App
Sherlock Holmes is a fictional private detective created by British author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Referring to himself as a "consulting detective" in the stories, Holmes is known for his proficiency with observation, forensic science, and logical reasoning that borders on the fantastic, which he employs when investigating cases for a wide variety of clients, including Scotland Yard. Now no need of internet for reading these Sherlock Holmes Stories. You have your favorite Sherlock Holmes Collection every time with you now as all the work are offline. Features: - Complete 14 Chapters from "A Study In Scarlet" - Complete 12 Chapters from "The Sign of the Four" - Complete 12 Chapters form "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" - Complete 11 Chapters from "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" - Complete 13 Chapters from "The Return of Sherlock Holmes" - Complete 15 Chapters from "The Hound of the Baskervilles" - Complete 15 Chapters from "The Valley Of Fear" - Complete 9 Chapters from "His Last Bow" - Complete 13 Chapters from "The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes" - Add to favorite feature helps to bookmark to read it later - Share your favorite detective story with your friend and family on all available social networks. - Zoom option to increase size of the story text - Long press on the text to select - Swipe left or right on text to go to next or previous story - Small in size and totally offline If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes, you can find best detective stories of all time f...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app