How To Cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of TikTok - Trends Start Here and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TikTok - Trends Start Here subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your TikTok - Trends Start Here subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TikTok website
- Alternatives to TikTok - Trends Start Here
Cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on TikTok - Trends Start Here.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling TikTok - Trends Start Here subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the TikTok - Trends Start Here store TikTok - Trends Start Herelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "TikTok - Trends Start Here" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TikTok will now be canceled.
Cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TikTok - Trends Start Here via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TikTok - Trends Start Here. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TikTok
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel TikTok - Trends Start Here Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TikTok - Trends Start Here via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TikTok - Trends Start Here's Website
An alternate way of canceling TikTok - Trends Start Here subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the TikTok - Trends Start Here app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.tiktok.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About TikTok - Trends Start Here App
TikTok is THE destination for mobile videos. On TikTok, short-form videos are exciting, spontaneous, and genuine. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. All you have to do is watch, engage with what you like, skip what you don’t, and you’ll find an endless stream of short videos that feel personalized just for you. From your morning coffee to your afternoon errands, TikTok has the videos that are guaranteed to make your day. We make it easy for you to discover and create your own original videos by providing...
Reported Cancellation Issues
— by Elissa Jelassi on Feb 13 2021
— by Maydhen on Jan 23 2021
— by Maydhen on Jan 22 2021
I was banned in rltp and I want to say sorry. I Hope That you unbanned me. Thanks for Answer. Bye...
— by Niklas on Jan 11 2021
— by tara on Jan 06 2021
— by Globe on Jan 05 2021
— by Marife on Dec 31 2020
Please vist my account
— by Ahmadranja on Dec 26 2020
Hello TikTok Team,
I have a Problem with my Account.
I have tried everything but I can't login. The helpcenter can't help me.
Your help is verry important to me because in the account there are some videos that should be deleted,
because I don't want that some other people can see them anymore.I hope you can help me.
With best regards,
— by Celine Ben Oubaidallah on Dec 24 2020
Hiii welcome tik tok commingh soon
— by Aniket Deshmukh on Dec 23 2020
— by RealFollowers.ly. ... on Nov 10 2020
— by Gffd on Oct 25 2020
Search for another app