How To Cancel iReader - Novel,Comic Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of iReader - Novel,Comic and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iReader - Novel,Comic subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your iReader - Novel,Comic subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iReader website
- Alternatives to iReader - Novel,Comic
Cancel iReader - Novel,Comic Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel iReader - Novel,Comic subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on iReader - Novel,Comic.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling iReader - Novel,Comic subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel iReader - Novel,Comic subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the iReader - Novel,Comic store iReader - Novel,Comiclication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel iReader - Novel,Comic Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "iReader - Novel,Comic" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iReader will now be canceled.
Cancel iReader - Novel,Comic Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iReader - Novel,Comic via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iReader - Novel,Comic. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iReader
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel iReader - Novel,Comic Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iReader - Novel,Comic via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iReader - Novel,Comic's Website
An alternate way of canceling iReader - Novel,Comic subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the iReader - Novel,Comic app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.ireader.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About iReader - Novel,Comic App
Attention! Novel and Comics Lovers! iReader, a romantic storytelling platform for the story lovers all over the globe. Welcome aboard! Don’t hesitate, download it NOW! [Why iReader?] 👉Countless copyrighted novels you can only enjoy on iReader 👉Multiple genres included, recommend the right one for you! 👉New stories updated on a daily basis 👉New free stories updated on a weekly basis 👉Super easy to read, all you need to do is to slide the screen 👉Enjoy reading even when you're offline [Key Features] 👉Unique Typesetting: comparable to the layout of paper books 👉Screen Rotation:...
Reported Cancellation Issues
All the books are gone from my app I've paid for. I'm constantly having to pay more. I've sent a message thru Facebook messenger like before and no one answers. I'd like to finish the book I started and its got me back at the beginning. The email on my account is [email protected]
— by Heather Leif on Apr 26 2021
I purchased coins from you recently for a book I was enjoying from your app called Darkness. However, I got to the end of the book and the story just cut off in the middle of a chapter and in the middle of the story. The book is showing completed with no updates to come. I spent $15 in coins on this book and I feel like I’ve been ripped off. I enjoy your app but if this is the kind of authors you allow on your site I don’t know if I’ll continue supporting this app. Is there any way I can get refunded that money?
— by Elizabeth Estevez on Dec 03 2020
Search for another app